Tiger Martial Arts Welcomes You!
Tiger Martial Arts in Aptos, California offers superior instruction and training for men, women and children, a comfortable atmosphere for both newcomers and those returning to the martial arts, and the opportunity to learn from excellent practitioners in the field. Our curriculum and varied training programs are engaging, effective, and comprehensive. Our program will help you achieve physical, mental and spiritual growth. It is an opportunity to get into shape, learn new skills, and have a great time. We hope to see you on the mat soon!
What we offer
- Quality Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Instruction
- Classes for Men, Women, and Children
- A safe, supportive learning environment
- Opportunities for private and specialized instruction
- Skills whether for tournaments or self defense
- An intensive workout that will get you fit
11th Annual Rumble in the Redwoods
Saturday, February 13, 2016
Foothill Deanza Community College, 21250 Stevens Creek Blvd, Cupertino, CA 95014
- Early Registration until 12/31/2015 - $60.00 (includes T-shirt)
- Regular Registration 1/1/2016 - 1/31/2016 - $70 (includes T-shirt)
- Late Registration 2/1/2016 - 2/9/2016 - $80 (NO T-shirt)
- Registration ENDS 2/9/16 NO EXCEPTIONS!